Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moving Kyle's Love Sac

So I am trying to get better at this whole blogging thing. Kate beats me daily for not updating, so this is for you Kate. Last weekend we helped kyle move her 7 Ft love sac to her parents. Now when I say we I mean Jason and kyle's little brothers. It was the funniest thing I have seen in months. Jason was shouting at the boys to lift and Reese just kept getting stuck under it. I was rolling. Then after getting it down three flights of stairs we took it to Kyle's parents house and had to stuff it into the smallest elevator ever made. It was just fantastic!







2 comments:

  1. Well you beat me publicly with your words...I am glad you are updating more. The trick will be seeing if you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray for updates!! I can't wait to see that baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete