Friday, July 25, 2008

ONE WEEK OLD

So Addyson is one week old today. Boy did that fly by. She is such a good little baby. She is just so cute i can hardly handle it. Being a mom is great! It is just has hard as i thought but i love it. We went to the Dr. today for her 1st check up and she is doing great. She now weighs 7 lbs 6 oz and is still about 20 inches. She also got her 2nd PKU screening, where they poke her heel. She was screaming. It was real sad. But we got through it. Other than that things here are great. Jason turned 24 this week, we had some friends come over for dinner and cake and ice cream. It was fun. Also my brother and sister bought us a swing for Addyson. SHE LOVES IT!!! The first night we had it she was screaming and the minute we put her in it she was out cold! It was amazing! Thank you brother and sister.



Pretty Girl!


What you talking about willis?


I LOVE HER!!


I look like my daddy

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Ha, she came out with red hair just because you didn't want her to! A mexican with red hair. Who would've thought!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I'm an aunt! Che Memby omemby ramo! Congrats. She is BEAUTIFUL. I need to hold her. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete