Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Addyson is 1 Month old!

Holy cow it seems as if time has flown by so fast. I cant believe she is a month old already. She has changed so much too. I can start to see a little bit of me in her now. I look at her every day and pray she stops growing. I just cant handle it. We went to Rudy's BarBQue last night with some friends. For those of you who are not familiar with Rudy's, i weep for you and for those that are familiar with it, i am sure you are jealous. It is what heaven is. They have cream corn that is so good it should be a food group. It is clearly a gift from God. We stuffed ourselves. It was well worth it. Here are some pics of Addyson yesterday and us at Rudy's.

ONE MONTH OLD!!!


Pretty little Girl


Daddy making his usual picture face


Us at Rudy's.

This is same thing my grandma would do with her arms
in pictures

1 comment:

  1. Awww… That is really cute post, lovely images. Congratulations on getting 1 month old. I can imagine how good you will be feeling right now. Thank you for sharing your moment with us.

    ReplyDelete