Thursday, November 13, 2008

UPDATE!

Things have been so crazy with moving and unpacking and all that. I finally have time to sit for a bit and update this thing. We got all moved in and are almost done setting everything up. It has been crazy around here. I will be glad when it is all done!
Addyson is growing like a weed. I Just love that little girl to death! She is such a happy little girl. As long as she is fed, if not she is satan on wheels. Just like mommy and daddy.
Here is some other news Addyson has grown out of her bassanet. We started putting her in her crib 2 nights ago. The first night she only slept in it for 2 hours cause i could not sleep knowing she was not right next to me. So i took her out and put her in bed with us. Last night was much better. She slept till about 3:30 and then i put her in our bed to feed her and we fell asleep.
Also she might be in love with The Backyardagans! I put them on for her this morning and she did not even blink for about an hour. Then Dora came on and she wanted nothing to do with her. She was so cute just sitting there watching TV. Who can even handle it!
That is about all i have for right now. As soon as i can get to my camera i will take some more pics!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you finally updated and that you are not dead.
    I love the new background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great! thanks for the update! where did you guys move to? that's so funny that she loved the backyardagans, i don't blame her for not liking dora..i hate dora!! a girl after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.sabung-online.com Bonus Promo Piala Dunia 2018 | Bolavita Gebyar Gebyar Bonus Deposit Kini Freechip Untuk Member Sportbook Sbobet, IBCBET, 368BET | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete