Monday, July 6, 2009

It wasn't Landa, but we had fun.

The 4th has been my favorite holiday since I don't know when. I love everything about it. Growing up we went to Landa Park and there is nothing I have ever been to that has topped it. I am very open to trying new things but nothing is as good as Landa.

Even though it was not Landa we did have a great time. We started the day at Rigby Lake. It was way cold so we did not get in but we played frisbee and ate great food. Then we came home so Addyson could take her nap and while she was napping we played a little game of HORSE and washed the cars. Then It was off to Idaho Falls for more great food, fun and fireworks. We went to my mission compaion's house. She lives right in front ot the temple and river where they set off the fireworks. We had a blast. Addyon loved the fireworks. She just sayt back and watched them along with an occasional oooh and ahhhh. It was great. Here are some pics from our day.

















3 comments:

  1. I love the one where you guys are all laying out!

    It's so cute.

    your house looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th of July is my favorite too. Cute pictures! See you guys in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete