Monday, June 21, 2010

THE BEST MAN A GIRL COULD ASK FOR



I just wanted to take some time and write a little about Father's Day. All my life growing up we never had a reason to celebrate Father's Day. We used it as an excuse to go fishing. Yesterday while we were at church and we were celebrating Father's Day I started thinking about how lucky my girls are to have such a wonderful dad. He is seriously amazing! I cant even imagine what it would of been like to have a dad like him. He is so good with girls and he treats me like a queen. He does so much for our family. When i watch him play with Addyson I cant help but smile. She loves her daddy. I am so thankful to our Heavenly Father for Jason. He is seriously the best man a girl could ask for. I still cant believe his is mine for eternity, not till death do us part, but ETERNITY!!! What a blessing. I LOVE YOU JASON! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BERGABUNGLAH BERSAMA DENGAN KAMI DI www.sabungayam.top !! BANYAK BONUS & PROMO DI SETIAP HARINYA!! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Negara Filipina Sangat Dikenal Dengan Kota Terbesar yang Mengakses Situs Judi Ayam Dari Offline Maupun Online, Bolavita Adalah Salah Satu Dari Agen Terbesar Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online, Kami Ingin Menawarkan Product Sabung ayam Sv388 & S128 : REGISTER Gratis Dengan Cara berkunjung di www.ayamsabung.com Min Bet 20ribu, BBM: D1A1E6DF/ Wa: 081377055002/ Line: cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete