Thursday, January 8, 2009

CELINE DION!



My in laws got me tickets to Celine Dion for Christmas. The concert was last night and let me tell you it was amazing! I wanted Jason to come with me but he said he would rather i go with someone that would enjoy it, so i took my sister. We had a great time. I had to take Addyson with us cause she wanted nothing to do with a bottle. I pumped so i could leave her with Jason but she would not have it. She did so good. She fussed for a little bit but as soon as the lights came one she just sat back and watched. She loved it. Then she fell asleep and slept through the whole thing. The concert was so good. I have always wanted to see her. It was the perfect gift. Thank you Mike and Michelle! You guys are fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you went to the concert with your sister and I especially love that you took your baby to see Celene! That is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you took Alma to the concert with you. I think it's great that you have such a close relationship. I always wanted a sister that I could share things with. I hope you two had a great time! Also, thanks for thinking about me and letting me share in a little of your joy. That was amazing to hear her! And I'm glad you took Addyson with you. Nursing babies don't like to be away from their moms for long periods of time. I'm so glad you liked your gift. We love you!

    ReplyDelete