Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Vacation

We just got back today from a 2 week long vacation in Virginia. It was so much fun. We had a blast with Jason's family. It was great to get away but always nice to come home too. We did so much. Went shopping at target like almost everyday. It was fanfreakintastic! We also blessed Addyson the Sunday after Chistmas. It was so cool to see Jason bless her. He did such a great job. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that is worthy and honors his priesthood. He is so amazing to me! I balled like a baby like always. It was an amazing experience. My mom fly up for it too and that really meant alot to me for her to be there. Thanks mom. I was very sad that my brother and sister could not be there though. It would have been great to have everyone there.
Here are some pics from the last 2 weeks.




All the people in the circle when Addyson was blessed.


The Paul boys



3 comments:

  1. I love her blessing dress. It is perfect and how special that it is made from your wedding dress!
    I love all the pictures. I am glad that you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that we couldn't be there. She is so beautiful. Well I guess we'll have to wait until vacation. Heeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last pic.! She is to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete