Friday, February 27, 2009

2 Years Sober! I am so proud of you brother!

Last night we went to Andre's 2 Years sober celebration. It was so great to see him receive his 2 year coin. I cant believe it was 2 years ago that he was so close to losing his life. And no to see how much he has changed and grown. He is my hero. To come back from where he was,broken and beat down, and see what he has accomplished in the last 2 years blows my mind.To hear him talk about his experiences as a drug addict and how he decided to turn his life around brings tears to my eyes every time. And to see how many people he is helping, IT IS SO COOL! I wish i had the will power that he has. He has overcome so many things. He is my everything. I ADORE him with my whole heart. He is a healthy, successful, handsome, kind, loving, selfless, giving, humble brother and I feel so blessed to call him MY brother. I LOVE YOU ANDRE!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a neat experience. I love your brother too! He looks super cute in that shirt! Be sure to tell him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is seriously so awesome! congratulations andre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH!!! Andre looks SO SO SO GOOD!!! I am proud of you too brother!

    ReplyDelete