Friday, February 13, 2009

Addyson Update

Wow time sure does fly when you are having fun. Addyson will be seven months old in just a few days. She is getting so big. I have been giving her cereal since we got home from christmas. She loves it. It is so funny. When she eats she does this grunting thing. It cracks me up. She has also started getting up on her hands and knees and rocking. Then she gets mad cause she cant crawl and falls down and just lays there. She is so smart and is learning more everyday. Here are some pics from the last week or 2.









4 comments:

  1. She is super cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I can't wait until vacation to see you guys. Miss you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeds she is such a cute baby!! With you as her mother I'm sure she has the best little personality and sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she is so cute. you can tell she has so much spunk! I hope everything is going good with your little family.
    I loved you valentines post, the proposal story was so tender

    ReplyDelete