Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May

Mothers Day was great! Jason made me breakfast and bought me beautiful flowers. I am not really a roses kind of girl, but i do love me some lillys and he did so good. Then later that night we went over to Michaels and Stephanies for dinner. It was a great day.






We have started putting Addyson in the tub instead of her little bath. She hated it at first but now she enjoys it. Oh i also found out she was scared of the vaccum this week. I used to vaccum all the time with her around when she was smaller, but she hates it now. She screams her head off and turns around so she cant see it. And it doesnt even have to be on to scare her, if it is just out of the closet she freaks. It is funny but sad. And like i said earlier she is now drinking formula and she can drink down a 4 oz sippy cup in like 60 seconds flat. It is pretty much amazing.





Stephanie works every saturday so Michael comes over in the morning and him and Jason play video games all day. It is so funny to see those two together. It is like they are 12 years old again. I am so glad that Jason has Michael close. While those 2 are watching the kids i get to shopping! It is quite nice i wont lie. I drive to Idaho Falls and go to all the fun stores rexburg does not have. I also get to go see one of my mission companions, Missy Storm, and that is always fun. Addyson is so funny with Carter, she usually tries to climb on top of him or pull out his binky. poor guy.








Check out Carter's face, now look at his left hand hahaha priceless!

4 comments:

  1. addy isso addorable. I can't wait to see youguys at vacation. She and carter looks so cute. I can't believe how big she is. I am glad you guys have lots of time to spend with mike and Steph. We sure do miss them. WE will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that picture of Carter flippin' the bird is HILARIOUS!!! See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I friggin LOVE these pictures. :-D I'm so happy that our kids can grow up together. Hopefully they'll be able to remember a little bit of it as they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...this is Steph btw. :-D Hope you guys are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete