Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Clearly I Forgot... Thanks Kate

My good friend Katie pointed out to me that I forgot to tell you all what I am having. So here it is......
ITS A GIRL!!!!! It is true. Since i really dont like girls Heavenly Father has seen it fit to send me 2. I guess I am supposed to learn something here. Just kidding. We are very excited to have another baby around the house and way excited to see Addyson take on the role as BIG SISTER! She really loves kids and loves to play. She is going to be so good. We are not 100% positive on the name but for right now we have decided  on Laney Ann Paul. Both our mom's middle names are Ann/Anne so we wanted that as a middle name for sure and we really liked the name Laney. We will see if it sticks. I am 31 weeks and doing great. This baby is sitting way diff than Addyson did. I never was really uncomfortable with her but this baby is killing me. She is still feet down so she uses my bladder as a trampoline. It really sucks.But other than that things are great!!! That's all i have for now.
Till next time....

1 comment:

  1. a girl..how great! thanks for that info ha ha...multiple of the same gender is just so cost effective also! Girls are fun you guys can have girl parties

    ReplyDelete