Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!

Well I wish I could say that we had a nice warm Easter filled with playing outside and fun Easter egg hunts but sadly I live in freaking Rexburg Idaho where it decides to snow all weekend. I sure do miss my Texas Easters. Other than that we had a great time. It was General Conference, which at first I was sad that it fell on Easter but it was actually quite nice. I made Jason and Addyson's baskets while Jason was at the Priesthood session on sat night and I had so much fun. They both loved their baskets. Addyson wasn't really sure what to do with hers at first but once she figured out what it was all about she loved it. We have never really given her candy so it was very new to her but let me tell you she LOVES M&M's. She went through everyone of her eggs till she found the ones with the M&M's. She wouldn't even touch the other stuff. My basket was great! Jason got me the movie Taken and a magazine type thing on Michael Jackson, since he knows I loved his music. We just hung out her at the house and played games. It was a very nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment