Friday, April 30, 2010

My sweet Jason

So I am probably just really emotional because i am prego but I just wanted to write down a few of things I am feeling as i get ready to have this baby. Jason is working till midnight tonight and I am sitting here with Addyson and just started thinking about how lucky I am. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky. I don't know what did to be so blessed with such an amazing husband. He is seriously amazing! He goes to school all day then works and then comes home and plays with Addyson. He is there for me when i need him, he rubs my legs and my feet, he does the laundry, he gives Addyson a bath, he puts her down for bed, he sings to her and so many other things. All that he asks that i do when he gets home is to sit down and take it easy and relax. He is up early for school and home late from studying late on campus. I don't know how he does it. Anyways I just wanted him to know how much I love him and how much I appreciate everything he does.I love you Jason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment