Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MARRIED ONE YEAR!!!





I cant even believe it. ONE YEAR!! My life has changed so much in the last year. It blows me away. It went by so fast yet i cant remember my life before Jason. He is so amazing. Sometimes I catch myself staring at him and thinking to myself "How did i get so lucky". I have been so blessed.

Well everyone says the first year is the hardest, i guess we got lucky. I mean dont get me wrong it was not perfect, but it was far from hard. Our arguements have only brought us closer together. I would not change them for the world. They taught us how to love each other more. We have grown so much. I love him more than i ever thought possible. He treats me like a queen and he for certain is my King.

For our Anniversary he got me the nicest card and my favorite perfume, Abercrombie 8. He also took me to my favorite place to eat. RUDY'S!!! It was so nice. We talked alot about this last year and how much things have changed. When we first got married we set some goals for this first year and I am so happy to say we accomplished all of them! At dinner we set some for this year. Lets see if we can do it again. We didnt get to do much after dinner cause Addyson was getting tired but we still had fun.

I really wanted to take some pics but we did not get to. Jason said we could go get pics taken somewhere so stay tuned for those.
Tomorrow is my birthday! Jason has planned something but he wont tell me what. I am so bad at surprises. If any knows what is going down please tell me. Ill give you 5 dollars! We will see. I will post pics. Also we are moving this week. We have to be out by fri. I will keep you all posted on how that goes.

7 comments:

  1. Cute post, Dee! I can't believe you guys have been married a year. Crazy. And you are lucky that your first year wasn't hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, apparently I am signed in as my husband. Sorry. This is Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!!!! you guys have the cutest, best relationship!! when r u coming to utah to visit! i want to hold your little doll!!!
    HaPpY bIrThDaY tOmMoRoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to deedee, happy birthday to you!!! you're a hot mama!
    (for some reason my comment last night didn't show up on this post til' this mornig? oh well..but just so you know, my last comment was last night :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting one year wow, and you have a baby. Wild!!! Im glad you have a blog it's suck=h a good time this blog thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Yea! I'm so glad to hear it was a great year for you guys! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete