Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ok so I NEVER do these things but Katie tagged me and i can't let her down.

1. Where is your cell phone?... On my ear I am talking to kyle.
2. Your hair?...Dark Brown with orangy/redish chunks
3. Your significant other?... My sweet sweet Jason
4. Your mother?... Terri
5. Your father?... Who knows. If you find him tell him i have some words for him/
6. Your favorite thing?... watching jason and Addyson together
7. Your dream last night?... Dream... you would have to be asleep to dream. I wish i could remember what that is like.
8. Your favorite drink?... Coke
9. Your dream/goal?... Lose this baby weight
10. The room you're in?... Our bedroom
11. Your child(ren)?... Addyson
12. Your fear?... Heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Have Jason done with school and 3 more kids :)
14. Where were you last night?... At home with some friends watching a movie
15. What you're not?... tall
16. Muffins, bluberry or poppy?... Blueberry, but just the tops of them
17. One of your wish list items?... I have no idea
18. Where you grew up?... San Antonio Texas
19. What you read last?... Nothing
20. What are you wearing?... A black dress thing
21. Your TV?....BIG
22. Your pets?... nope
23. Your computer?... Patrick
24. Your life?... The best it has ever been
25. Your mood?... GREAT
26. Missing someone?... My BR FR Kyle and of course katie bear
27. Your car?... Nissan Sentra
28. Something you're not wearing? pants
29. Favorite Store?... Target
30. Your summer?... Hotter than hell
31. Like someone?... I LOVE JASON
32. Your favorite color?... Orange
33. Last time you laughed?... on the phone with kyle. she always makes me laugh
34. Last time you cried?... who knows

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this for me. I appreciate it! You should do more. Your answers were great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY...where is my tag? And you don't miss your suz? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog Deeds! Your little lamb is so cute! I love the pictures! It's so good to see how you're doing! It's been so long!

    Oh and I support no pants.

    Love ya girl!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete