Monday, September 29, 2008

My Birthday surprise!

So yes my birthday was weeks ago but we were moving. So my mom thew me a surpise dinner last night. It was great! My friends and my best friends family came over. I was so surprised. After dinner we had a Dr.Mario challange. It was so fun. I love that game . I dream about it night. Here are some pics.


Amy and Addyson

Jason and Hal


Paul and Carly


My peeps


My Cake. We forgot candles once again so my smart mom just took one right off the wall. Yes we are mexican.


DR MARIO!!!


Carly


Tim beating us all.

2 comments:

  1. Who is Paul? And why is Carly's hair so cute! I love it!!
    Looks like a fun surprise. I love your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle on the cake! Eric's mom totally used a tealight one year on my b-day cake b/c we had no candles. :)Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete