Saturday, October 18, 2008

ADDYSON IS 3 MONTHS!!

We finally got Addyson's pictures taken! I am so excited about them. She was really fussy during the session so we only got like one or two good shots, but they are cute. It was so hard not to order all of them but they were way expensive. So we only got prints of one pose. We dont get them back till nov 2nd though. We get our proofs next week so i will see if i can post some. I cant even believe that she is 3 months old already. She is growing up so fast. I want her to be small newborn like again. I guess we will just have to make another one already! I joke i joke i kid i kid:O) We still have about nine more months to wait for that play, but i'll tell you what dress rehearsals sure are fun!!!
These are not the pics we got taken these are some we just did after church.



I LOVE THIS PIC!



Smiling for Daddy!


This is me at 3 months. Just think it is cool to see how much we look alike! Well that we are at least starting to look alike.

1 comment:

  1. wow, it's uncanny! You guys totally look alike. What a dollface! I love the sport onesie pictures!

    ReplyDelete