Monday, October 13, 2008

Update

Sorry it has been a while since we posted anything about what is going on in our lives. We are finally getting settled into our new house! Yeah! oh but guess what! WE HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN!!! We are so bummed. The stupid owners of this house want to move back in. For those of you that dont know, my mom stages house that are on the market. She lives in them till they sell then she moves to the next one. So we are going to look at a few houses this week. Ill let you know what happens.
Jason and I are doing great! It has been hard adjusting to not living on our own but we are greatful to my mom for letting us live here. I am sure it is not easy on her either. She is great! We will be sad to move so far away but happy to be on our own again. We have been able to pay off alot of debt which has been a huge blessing! Jason is such a hard worker and has been working his butt off to get us out of debt. He is just amazing. I on the other hand sit at home and do nothing. well that is what it feels like any ways. I wont lie it is weird for me to be at home and not work but i would be lying if i said i am not starting to love it. It has been so much easier since Addyson got here. She just makes my day. I love that i can stay at home all day with her and watch her grow. I am so lucky! We may not have tons of money but no amount of money is worth getting to be with her all day.
Jason is starting new work hours this week. He will now have weds off!!! We get to be together all day on weds now. I am so excited. We will see how he likes it. It is hard to have a day off in the middle of the week cause then you dont want to go back the next 2 days.
Here are some pic from this last week


I just love her!


This is one of her new outfits that my sister bought her the other day! Wait till you see the others!




We found this hoodie thing the other day and thought it was so cute. Here she is throwing up her gang signs!

This is her in the outfit we brought her home in. How it still fits i am not sure cause she has just outgrown all her newborn stuff, but this for some reason still fits. Good buy grandma Paul!
\

so cute!




Big smile

4 comments:

  1. I can't stand how cute she is in thet brown and green dress. I am so upset that I haven't been able to squish her yet. I could just spit fire. I love her! She is so cute.
    And you guys move like it is free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee--she is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous. Such a lucky little brown baby to have you as her mom! I want her! We are still waiting. Grr. I'm in week 38--yes 38!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definatley Jason's daughter! SO cute! I love the background of your blog...did you create it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...she's beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her at Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete