Sunday, March 29, 2009

Addyson

Addyson is growing so fast. she woke uo the other night and i walked in her room and she was standing just like this only the mattress was 5 inches higher. she was right about to flip over. my heart about jumped out of my chest. She has started crawling this week. It happened so fast. I will get some video. She is so dang cute.





Tired of taking pics.


What a little flirt. I wonder where she gets it from. probably her father.


Look out boys here she comes.

7 comments:

  1. I love it when they start crawling. they are so much fun when they can get around themselves. she looks tall like her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby girl! I can't believe that smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!!! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think she could get any cuter!!! That sweet baby just makes me melt everytime I see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is amazing, to say the least. I need her in my arms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is soo cute. Can't wait to see you guys. Miss you. Hope you are having a good move to your new place.

    ReplyDelete