Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Addyson's checkup

We went today for Addyson's checkup. She is doing great! She is 14 lbs 10 oz and 25 1/2 inches long. She is in the 10% for weight so the Dr wants me to feed her more. I dont know how that is possible cause the girl eats like a freakin cow, but we will see what we can do.She is just a skinny girl. I was like that too. I dont know what the crap happened but i was just like that till i was about 14. stupid puberity. We go back again right before we leave for her next round of shots. She is growing so fast and it makes me so sad. I mean i love to watch her grow but i cant take how fast it happens.

Things here are going great. We are packing slowly and getting things ready to go. We leave in a month from today. I am going to miss the fam but i am very excited to be on our own again. I am excited to watch Jason grow and start down his career path. We have been so blessed to have been able to live with my mom and pay off debt and save. We have done so much in such a short period of time. It is such a huge burden lifted from our shoulders. Things are amazing. I will write again shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to stop by on your way?
    Please do
    and your welcome to stay the night if you need to break up the drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, Dee. I can't believe how tiny Addyson is! Keelia weighed 14 pounds before she was six months! Clearly, we start out fat, and it never changes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ana. We for sure will stop by on the way up. We are not sure yet if we are going to stop for the night yet. it all depends on how Addyson does. But if we do st geoege will be the place we stop so we will def let you know. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete